Originally Posted by Obi
If all the 7 planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu then Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. Therefore it is essential that such natives should arrange for remedy of Kaal Sarp Yog so that lucky planets of the horoscope could render favorable results.
According to the situation of Rahu in 12 houses of horoscope there are Kaal Sarp Yogas of 12 types. These are 1. Anant 2. Kulik 3. Vasuki 4. Shankhpal 5. Padma 6. Mahapadma 7. Takshak 8. Karkotak 9. Shankhchud 10. Ghaatak 11. Vishdhar and 12. Sheshnag.
The Kaal Sarp Yog is of two types- Ascending and Descending. If all the 7 planets are eaten away by Rahu's mouth then it is Ascending Kaal Sarp Yog. If all planets are situated in back of Rahu then Descending Kaal Sarp Yog is formed.
If all houses situated between Rahu and Ketu have planets then Kaal Sarp Yog is fully effective. If Sun or Moon is present with Rahu or Ketu then this yoga is more lethal. If Rahu, Sun and Moon are all situated together then Grahan Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. This is 1000 times more powerful. For such a native it is essential to arrange for remedies and shanti of Kaal Sarp Yog.
If in horoscope all 7 planets are between Rahu and Ketu but partially few planets are outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then Partial Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. If only one planet is outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then also Partial Kaal Sarp Yog is formed.
The Effects of Kaal Sarp Yog:
The native having Kaal Sarp Yog suffers from mental unrest, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life. Usually the native sees bad dreams and there is danger of sudden death. Different fears and worries persist. The native does not get full reward of his talents. Normally the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money or prestige is an indication of this yoga. The native without any reason suffers from diseases that are not cured by medicine.
The prescribed remedies of Kaal Sarp Yog can give relief from these problems. According to horoscope whenever the mahadasha or antardasha of Rahu/Ketu comes then Kaal Sarp Yog is more effective. The transit of Rahu and Ketu through Rahu or Ketu or Moon of natal chart also makes this yoga more influential. At that time remedies or worship carried out with devotion are highly useful. You can also lit lamp of mustard oil for 43 days before Kaal Sarp Yog Yantra to get rid of troubles and to ensure all round development.
Due to Kaal Sarp Yog the native suffers from diseases such as heart, eyes and ears trouble many times that cause loss of money. The native remains mentally disturbed from time to time. The physique is not sound.
The native generally lives away from his native place and wanders from one place to another. The enemies of the native hatch conspiracies against him and try to cause harm but they are not successful usually. The native faces many problems in arguments, legal cases and conflicts; defeat is not ruled out. There may be some loss due to lawsuits. On many occasions there is fall of prestige or there is lack of esteem. The success is like a mirage. The native's way of working is peculiar. There are hurdles in life and native has to struggle for moving ahead.
The financial position remains little fragile. There could be debts but these are paid back though with some difficulty. Goals can be achieved but after delays. However the native also gets a miraculous time in life. The native gets renown at the fag end of his life or after his death.
Rahu and Ketu are two modes of Moon and they are regarded as full-fledged planets in Astrology. They are considered as most dreaded planets. Rahu is the Dragon’s head and Ketu as Dragon’s tail. Both of them form a malefic yoga, known as Kal-Sarp Yoga. In Astrology, this Yoga is supposed to have direct impact on the following events :
- It causes deterioration of health and reduces longevity.
- It causes imprisonment or serious accident.
- It causes separation, divorce and marital discord.
- It causes poverty and destruction of wealth.
- It causes destruction of business and loss of job.
- It causes destruction of kingdoms and rulers.
- It causes downfall of most powerful persons in politics.
Formation of Kalsarp Yoga :
- All the planets should be within the orbit of Rahu and Ketu.
- Rahu should be at the upper end and ketu at the lower end.
- There is no planet outside the arch.
- That there is no planet conjuncting with Rahu or Ketu.
- That all the seven planets should face Rahu,which is always retrograde.
Impact of Kal-Sarp Yoga :
- Rahu in first house and Ketu in 7th house: Downfall, loss of position and reputation, mishappening, marital discord, loss of wife and children.
- Rahu in second house and Ketu in 8th house : Reduction in wealth and health causes poverty, worries defects in body and lot of travelling.
- Rahu in 3rd house and Ketu in 9th house : Involved in criminal activities, unpopular, waste energy and wealth, selfish, accident prone and paralysis is possible.
- Rahu in 4th house and Ketu in 10th house : Loss of property, disappoint-ment, loss of job and business, unhappiness, sarpdosha unhappy and unsettled life.
- Rahu in 5th and Ketu in 11th house : Heavy losses in litigation, failure in love affair, loss of children and betrayal by friends.
- Rahu in 6th house and Ketu in 12th house : imprisonment, secret enemies, bad health and serious sickness and set backs in married life.
Note : The impact is more severe if Rahu has support of Sun and Saturn.
Duration of Kal-Sarpn Yoga :
- Rahu in 1st house: upto 27 years of age.
- Rahu in 2nd house: upto 33 years of age.
- Rahu in 3rd house: upto 36 years of age.
- Rahu in 4th house: upto 42 years of age.
- Rahu in 5th house: upto 48 years of age.
- Rahu in 6th house: upto 54 years of age.
- It causes malefic impact on houses occupied by Rahu and Ketu.
- It causes malefic impact on houses aspected by Rahu and ketu.
- It spoils the benefic planets joining with Rahu and Ketu.
- It causes severe hardship when related with Sun and Saturn or the lords of the houses occupied by Sun, Saturn,Rahu and Ketu.
- Its impact will be clearly noticed during periods and interperiods of Rahu and Ketu.
- Its impact is more severe when Rahu/Ketu are in 1,5 or 9th position from themselves or Sun, Mars and Saturn.
- Sometimes it pushes a man to great heights.
- Sometimes it gives benefic results, when Rahu/Ketu are aspected by benefic planets, specially Jupiter or Venus.
- Ketu is always 180 degrees from the longitude of Rahu
- In case Uranus, Neptune or Pluto are outside the arch of Rahu and Ketu, no Kal-Sarp Yoga is formed.
- Ketu’s aspect is less malefic than Rahu
- Raja Yogas in the chart are more effective than Kal-Sarp Yoga
- This Yoga causes great harm to th4e family, society and nation through the person who has Kal-Sarp Yoga
- This Yoga plays important role in Mundane Astrology
- Rahu joining ninth Mars in any chart create criminals or suicide or serious accident or murder
- Rahu and Saturn joining in any house destroy the 7th house, the house opposite them
- Rahu in transit creating relations with Jupiter or Venus gives benefic results
- Ketu moving over any planet is evil for the significations of the concerned house
- Rahu and Ketu generally behaves like lord of the sign occupied by them or the planet conjuncting with them.
- If Ascendant is outside the arch of Kal-Sarp Yoga, the malefic impact is reduced.
- The dispositors of Rahu and Ketu also play important role in determining the benefic or malefic impact.
- Rahu in 3rd or 6th house in Aries, Taurus or Cancer sign does not give malefic results. It is benefic and gives benefic results.
- Rahu in 10th house or aspecting 10th house and its lord along with Sun and Saturn destroy the native’s career. In case of 7th house separation and divorce id possible
- Rahu and Mars in 3rd house causes accident and damages to life.
- Rahu + Mars + Sat in ascendant: Dangerous personality.
If you are feeling above disturbances then arrange for following remedies; you will definitely get relief.
Establish Kaal Sarp Faults Removal Yantra in your home and worship it regularly.
Recite "Om Namah Shivay" daily.
Give coal to flowing water (such as a river) on three occasions during auspicious time.
Fix a swastik made of silver at an auspicious time on your main door and on its both sides fix snake figures made of metal.
Take meals by sitting in your kitchen.
Feed birds for 1¼ month by barley.
Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day.
Worship a snake made of silver on Nag Panchami; remember your ancestors (pitra) and give this snake to flowing water (such as a river) or sea with a devoted mind.
Make a snake of silver or eight metals and wear it in your finger.
Recite daily Rahu Kavach, Stotra
Boil pine, mustard and loban (benzoin) in water and take bath with this water (only once).
Alms for Rahu:
Donate agate, gold, lead, til (sesame) mustard, blue clothes etc.ers, sword, blankets, horse etc from time to time.
Remedies for Rahu and Ketu Use blue handkerchief, blue watchstrap, blue pen, and iron ring.
Recite Nav Nag stotra daily for one year.
Wear Nagpaash Yantra at an auspicious time after recitation of mantras.
On every Monday do abhishek (bathe the deity) of Lord Shankar by yogurt by chanting Har Har Mahadev.
Important: Kindly note that worship of Kaal Sarp Yog is done only by wooden sandal. Don’t use sindoor, roli(red lead) etc.